Take your driving to the next level with an LED Steering Wheel.Featuring a sleek LED light bar that reflects your RPM and when to shift gears. Each wheel is custom-made to your specifications, including options for carbon fibre on the top and bottom, genuine Nappa leather, perforated Nappa leather or Alcantara hand grips, and a choice of stitching colours. You can even choose between an aggressive flat bottom or a classic rounded design.Don’t settle for ordinary. Elevate your ride with the Orbit Customs LED Steering Wheel!
Made for VW SCIROCCO, GOLF, GOLF GTI, GOLF R MK7 & MK7.5, or POLO GTI
- Will it fit my car?
- Additional information
- Vendor Info
- More Products
- Reviews (0)
- Warranty Policy
Can’t see the compatibility information in the description of this product? Feel free to email email@example.com and their friendly sales team will then be in touch to confirm if this part is the correct part you are looking for.
Shipping Countries: United Kingdom (UK)
|Choose Option 1|
|Choose Option 2|
- Store Name: Orbit Customs
- Vendor: Orbit Customs
- Address: Orbit Customs
The Work Lab
- No ratings found yet!
If we have approved your refund/return and it has been more than 15 business days since approval, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ORBIT CUSTOMS GUARANTEE
YOUR ORBIT CUSTOMS GUARANTEE PROVIDES:
- A repair service in the event of breakdown of any functioning part of your product, for the period stated
- Repair services provided by authorised technicians
- If we can’t repair your item, we’ll replace it with the nearest equivalent product. If no equivalent product is available, we’ll discuss an alternative settlement with you, and we’ll always do our best to make sure that you’re satisfied with the outcome
YOUR ORBIT CUSTOMS GUARANTEE EXCLUDES:
- Repairs due to breakdown caused by use other than domestic.
- Deliberate damage to or neglect of the product or failure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions and/or installation guidelines.
- Cosmetic damage and/or non-functional parts which do not affect the normal use of the product
- Any loss suffered as a result of not being able to use the product, or any loss over and above the purchase price of the original item
- Accidental damage, servicing, inspecting, or cleaning of the product
- Failure to follow the manufacturer’s installation guidelines
- Please note we reserve the right to charge for the expense of a service call, when no fault has been found with the product on inspection
MAKING A CLAIM ON YOUR GUARANTEE
- If your product develops a fault:
- Look for any obvious reasons for the breakdown and consult the troubleshooting guide in the manufacturer’s handbook or on their website
- Please contact us via email on email@example.com if you’re still having problems with your product