Free-flowing down pipes replace the restrictive factory catalytic converters; designed specifically for maximum flow during racing or competition. This product has been designed specifically for the 911 991 Carrera Gen 2 (which, despite the name, features a 3 litre turbo engine!). In order to protect the part and surrounding components from damage, a durable heat shield has been utilised.
• Fits: all Porsche 911 992 Carrera models (2019+)
• Maximizes power and throttle response while decreasing back pressure
• Completely removes the catalytic converters for maximum exhaust flow and performance
• Constructed from high-quality 304 Grade stainless steel for optimum flow and maximum durability
• Designed and built in-house at TopGear
• Includes integrated O2 sensor bungs
• Direct replacement bolt-on for stock cat or sport Cats
Product Weight (boxed)- Box 1: 7KG
Package Dimensions- Box 1: 61x41x20 (CM)
Gaskets/Fitting Kit- Nuts and Bolts included.
Installation instructions- Not included, we recommend professional installation
Please note like any time you remove catalytic converters from a car that after installing these decat downpipes you will get an EML on.