A hybrid wax formulated with the infusion of graphene as a performance additive. Expect unique water repellency with no water spotting, a stunning depth of colour and a durability of 12 months if maintained.
Graphene is an allotrope of carbon which consists of a single layer of atoms arranged in a hexagonal lattice. It is the building blocks of graphite and incredibly strong – approximately 200 times stronger than steel.
The implementation of graphene into the wax matrix, fills the gaps, resulting in its extended durability. Its lubricity provides a surface so slick that the self-cleaning properties improve significantly. Gloss and clarity will be amplified, leaving a stunning finish to the paintwork of your vehicle.
How to Apply
To use the product follow the steps outlined below.
- Ensure the panel is cool to touch and not in direct sunlight before application.
- Apply a thin layer to the paintwork of your vehicle using a dedicated applicator.
- Apply in a crosshatch method, with the final movement in the direction of which the water falls from the panel.
- Work to one panel at a time, ensuring the wax is not left for a long period after it has cured.
- Allow approximately a 2-minute curing period before removing with a short pile microfibre towel.
- Buff to a high gloss finish with a separate, clean microfibre towel.
- Apply a second layer and repeat the removal process if desired, allowing 15 minutes between applications.
This product can be layered if desired, optimising performance and durability.